While our crafty Linux engineers enjoy digging into new technologies, we have been focusing on building a library of repeatable recipes and processes for the following technologies. This means we can design and execute projects with more certainty and in less time. We have our own automation scripts to speed up deployment as well as other internal documentation.
- DevOps automation and transformations – Salt Stack, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Cloud migrations and deployments: Google, Amazon AWS, OpenStack
- Monitoring and Metrics: Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Log data storage, reporting, and dashboards using ElasticSearch, LogStash and Kibana
- Advanced Networking – Quagga, BGP, VRRP etc.
- Automated testing: Selenium etc.
- Enterprise Storage: ZFS, GlusterFS, SAN/NAS, etc.
- High Availability: IPVS, HA Proxy, VRRP, KeepaliveD
- Firewalls and VPN: iptables, OpenSSL, OpenVPN, OpenSWAN
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL (and derivatives like MariaDB)
- Code management: Gitlab
- Dev toolchains: PHP, Perl, Python and Django, Java, Ruby
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx etc.
- Proxy servers: Squid, Varnish, NGinx etc.
- Virtualization – KVM, LXC, Proxmox, VMWare, HyperV, etc.
This list is of course not comprehensive of all the Linux projects we worked on over the last 20 years – reach out if you have any questions!