The Technology Stack below represents the areas that our team has the most experience, documentation, and automation for, allowing us to provide solutions for you in less time and higher quality. If there is anything not on this list that you need help with, certainly reach out to ask as our engineers love the challenge of learning new technologies!
- DevOps automation and transformations: Salt Stack, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible, ELK
- Cloud migrations and deployments: Digital Ocean, Azure, Google, Amazon AWS, OpenStack, OVH
- Linux distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, etc.
- Monitoring and Metrics: Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Log management: using ElasticSearch, LogStash and Kibana
- Security Operations (SecOps): HubbleStack, Code Audits, Penetration Testing, LetsEncrypt
- Advanced Networking: HA Proxy, IP Tables, Quagga, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, IPVS, VLANs etc.
- Virtualization: KVM, LXC, Proxmox, VMWare, HyperV, etc.
- Enterprise Storage: CEPH, ZFS, GlusterFS, SAN/NAS, etc.
- High Availability: IPVS, HA Proxy, VRRP, KeepaliveD
- File Systems: CephFS, Gluster, NFS, CIFS, ZFS
- VPN tunnelling: OpenVPN, OpenSWAN, StrongSWAN, WireGuard, MLVPN, GRE, SDWAN
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB
- Dev toolchains: PHP, Perl, Python and Django, Java, Ruby, Node.JS
- Web and proxy servers: Apache, Squid, Varnish, NGinx, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
- Common web applications: GitLab, Atlassian products, WordPress, etc
- Caching systems: NGINX, Memcache, Redis
- Automated testing: Selenium etc.
This list is of course not comprehensive of all the Linux projects we worked on over the last 20 years – reach out if you have any questions! We are happy to consider a fit for a Custom Project.