While our crafty Linux engineers enjoy digging into new technologies, we have been focusing on building a library of repeatable recipes and processes for the following technologies. This means we can design and execute projects with more certainty and in less time. We have our own automation scripts to speed up deployment as well as other internal documentation.
- Enterprise Storage: ZFS, GlusterFS, SAN/NAS, etc.
- High Availability: IPVS, HA Proxy, VRRP, KeepaliveD
- Firewalls and VPN: iptables, OpenSSL, OpenVPN, OpenSWAN
- Advanced Networking – Quagga, BGP, VRRP etc.
- Cloud migrations and deployments: Google, Amazon AWS, OpenStack
- DevOps automation – SaltStack, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Automated testing: Selenium etc.
- Monitoring and Metrics: Prometheus, Nagios, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL (and derivatives like MariaDB)
- Code management: Gitlab
- Dev toolchains: PHP, Perl, Python and Django, Java, Ruby
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx etc.
- Proxy servers: Squid, Varnish, NGinx etc.
- Virtualization – KVM, LXC, Proxmox, VMWare, HyperV, etc.
- Password management – LastPass Enterprise
This list is not comprehensive of all the Linux projects we worked on over the last 20 years – reach out if you have any questions!