Who we are
Crafty Penguins, a division of Kerkhoff Technologies Inc., is a multi-faceted and global technology company based near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our team of 14 offers expertise in network support, Linux consulting, and application development. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. If you are experienced in this area with a desire to work in a growing and exciting company, this could be a great opportunity.
What people say about you
You are a highly professional individual who is passionate about helping people succeed. You are an implementer who enjoys and is skilled at taking an idea and making it happen. You love rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. You are committed to the process of creating environments in which people can thrive in their work. You are motivated and tenacious when it comes to achieving your goals. You are looking to be part of a team with a vision to create something greater together than any of us could create alone.
What your day looks like
- Connect with each area of the company in order to help keep us organized and the CEO on task
- Represent the company on behalf of the CEO and Leadership Team
- Process all general communication and provide information based on a broad understanding of our services
- Communicate with customers, prospects, partners, and vendors; importantly, provide our clients with an excellent experience
- Track your own tasks and CEO tasks in our CRM
- Proactively assist the CEO with day-to-day tasks
What you bring to the role
- Strong ability to multi-task, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a sometimes-chaotic environment, and to change direction in a hurry if need be
- 1-2 year college diploma or professional training in Administrative support beneficial but not required
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience in a professional services company
- Basic technical ability is an asset, experience in a technology company is beneficial but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
What we’re looking for
- Alignment with our values
- Strong desire to grow with the organization
- Genuinely positive and optimistic attitude
- Confident yet teachable (we are committed to training, mentoring and coaching you in this role)
- Personable and approachable; you put people at ease
When you would start
We’re in the process of moving to a new office, so we anticipate onboarding this role August 6, 2018. This is a full-time role, and we offer what we feel is attractive compensation for someone with the necessary qualifications.
How to apply
Submit to hr(at)kerkhofftech.ca a brief letter introducing yourself and including the word “Pepsi,” and anything you think will appropriately convey your fit for this role (resume, LinkedIn profile, etc.) Due to the volume of applications we normally receive, we will only contact those whom we short-list for an interview.